7/06/2010

My ULCPC is under repair...



1week(or more) ago, my small PC, netbook (or ULCPC), Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2 was broken.
When my PC had been running anti-Virus softwear then suddenly shutdowned itself.

I have tried to safe-mode start up and recovery operating system.
But, it did not success. It seems that HDD was crashed.


So, I called to support center of store that PC bought.
When I bought the PC, I have added 3years insurance.

Therefore, my small PC is under repair.

By the way, I have three PCs.
First is DeskTop type PC which is my main.
The PC has Intel Corei5-750(Quad Core Processor), nVidia GeForce GTS250(3D Grapichs is OK), 4GB RAM, Windows 7 (64bit).
Second is ThinkPad T60 which has Intel Core Duo T2400, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400(poor 3D Grapichs), 2GB RAM, Windows Vista.
and third is netbook : under repair.

I guess that I will have to wait one or more week to repair.
Netbook is small and light weight.
Sometimes I go outside with netbook.

So, I can't wait to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment